Wednesday, September 25

My favorite Geeky Music Videos!

OK so I was gonna share a list of my top 5 "Geek" music parodies with mention of the makers etc, but then I realised my top 5 where all from the same Youtube group.



How can this be!!!?!?!

Take 5 awesome dudes, throw in some cameos from some of thier amazing, and sometimes Sexy as hell friends and you have my number one parody channel!


The Channel being: The Warp Zone


The guys have covered everything from Batman to Lord of The Rings to Halo. The reason I love them the most though is the fact that they take songs from bands I'd usually hate! and I mean HATE and have me whistling the tune to myself all day. I spent my last shift at work whistling the tune from One Directions One Thing!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

So check them out guys you'll enjoy the references and fun as much as me I hope!


I hope you all enjoy this as much as me!

Gimp

Images taken from:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/thehookshot/works/9029311-geek-is-good?p=sticker
and www.Youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment